The chocolate is stoneground with Peruvian Criollo cacao beans and then aged for up to two months to enhance their complex flavour. We use Palmyra Tree Blossom to sweeten our chocolate, which is a highly nutritious unrefined sugar harvested from the nectar of the Palmyra palm tree. Our chocolate is not only delicious, but also produced with an uncompromising care for people’s health and the environment. This is – chocolate to live for.
Covid-19 safety arrangements:
- Revise pick-up and drop-off collection points, procedures, signage and markings. For example asking customers who are picking up online orders to open the boot of their car, so workers can load the goods to avoid unnecessary contact between employees and customers.
- order larger quantities of goods to reduce the number of deliveries
- where possible and safe have single-employees unload vehicles or if not possible keep employees in consistent pairs or groups
- enable delivery drivers to access welfare facilities when required, consistent with other guidance
- encourage drivers to stay in their vehicles where this does not compromise their safety and existing safe working practice
- create one-way flow of traffic in stockrooms.