West Norwood Health and Leisure Centre
West Norwood Health & Leisure Centre boasts a quality 80 station gym, six lane 25m swimming pool and fitness studio. The gym is fully equipped with the latest Technogym equipment addresses all your fitness needs, from cardiovascular machines, resistance equipment, free weights and dedicated stretching areas.
Covid-19 safety arrangements:
You cannot enter the centre at all without pre booking on the app or online there will be no access to book in at the centre.
Upon entering the leisure centre, you’ll notice a hand washing or hand sanitisation station, which you should use.
Around the leisure centres there will be:
- A one-way system that you should follow at all times.
- Coronavirus safety signs and floor stickers instructing you to keep to a safe distance. We’re running at reduced capacity, so you’ll always be able to maintain a physical distance from other visitors.
- Sanitisation stations that you should use in between activities and using any equipment.
- Our staff have also undertaken increased training modules on COVID-19 prevention and have been instructed to use cleaning kits as often as possible.
- For any gym, swim or fitness class session that you book, you’ll be given a one-hour time slot to ensure that everyone has a chance to visit our facilities. This time slot includes entering the building, conducting your activity and leaving the building.
Because of COVID-19, our gym cleaning standards across our leisure centres have increased.
Staff will be cleaning the gym, equipment and spaces with disinfectant regularly throughout the day and giving the gym a deep clean every night.
- When you attend the gym, we ask that you:
- Use the gym cleaning stations that have hand sanitiser, medical-grade disinfectant and sanitising gym wipes regularly.
- Wipe down machines, weights or mats before and after use with the cleaning materials provided.
Attend your session alone to conduct solo gym workouts. This means you won’t be able to use any equipment that requires a spotter.
- Group exercise classes will be back lessons and courses: swimming lessons etc will not be back until a later date (expected mid September) DD’s and payments still frozen for these.
Saturday to Sunday