- This event has passed.
Free Workshop: MISSION, VISION & VALUES – Keeping your staff and keeping them happy
October 3 - 12:30 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Do you want help to…
- inspire employees to work more productively, with focus & common goals and to own their decision making?
- establish a framework for ethical behaviour and define performance standards?
- guide management’s thinking on strategic issues?
- create closer linkages and better communication with customers, suppliers, and alliance partners?
- create a clear brand to serve as a public relations tool?
Clarify your mission, vision and values: Get support in clarifying your business’s mission, vision and values in order to align with your staff
Retain your staff: Sharing your vision with your staff, in order to give them more ownership and feelings of empowerment, leading to increased staff retention.
Save time: By giving your team more ownership of their tasks, you can free up your time to focus on other priorities
Engage your staff: By having a clear business mission, vision and values, your staff can not only support your business better but also feel more empowered to contribute and take initiative.
Create leaders: By empowering your staff, you can help them develop leadership skills and take on more responsibility for their tasks.
Keep your staff happy: By empowering your staff and giving them more ownership of their role, can help them feel more engaged and satisfied at work.
Venue is the Fly Loft at the South London Theatre, 2A Norwood High Street, SE27 9NS
Sign up on eventbrite here