- This event has passed.
Free Workshop: EMPOWER YOUR TEAM – Keeping your staff and keeping them happy
September 21, 2023 - 12:30 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Empower your Team
We are inviting employers and managers to participate in this free workshop and learn how to:
- motivate staff
- keep staff happy
- give staff ownership
- have a clear communication process
We are inviting employers and managers to participate in this FREE workshop and learn how to:
- Retain staff: Tools and processes provided to help you identify staff needs and keep them motivated, leading to increased staff retention.
- Keep staff happy: By empowering your staff and giving them more ownership of their role, can help them feel more engaged and satisfied at work.
- Improve communication: Effective communication techniques for managers/leaders to use with their teams, helping to reduce misunderstandings and improve collaboration.
- Create leaders: By empowering your staff, you can help them develop leadership skills and take on more responsibility for their tasks.
- Free up time: By giving your team more ownership of their tasks, you can free up your time to focus on other priorities.
- Run appraisals: How to assess your staffs’ performance and development needs, making it easier to provide constructive feedback during appraisals.
Venue is the West Norwood Health & Leisure Centre on Devane Way, in the community room on your right as you enter the building.
Sign up on eventbrite here