West Norwood Feast
December 1 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until December 1, 2019
The community market on the first Sunday of every month from Apr–Dec.
West Norwood Feast is a volunteer-powered street market festival built around 100 market stalls over five sites along the high street.
- Food Fair: for all kinds of food stalls
- Artisans market: for stalls selling arts, crafts and everything handmade
- Fresh ‘n’ Green: for all fresh produce (meat, fruit and veg etc) and green-fingered gardening stuff
- Retro Village: for stalls selling vintage clothes or furniture
- Family Hub: a mix of food and craft stalls, with the emphasis on healthy living and happiness
They have a range of stalls and organise a full programme of free children’s activities and live entertainment. It is a farmer’s market, a craft fair, a flea market and a street food hub all rolled into one!