As a result of the funding we received from the Design Council to run the project below, we are currently working on creating a resource for employers and employees within the BID area of local health & wellbeing businesses, as well as a membership scheme for employees in the BID area. If you would like to be involved or hear more, please email us!
How do we make West Norwood and Tulse Hill Happier and Healthier workplaces?
We are inviting employees and employers to participate in this FREE EVENT to:
- Explore the challenges we face around health and wellbeing
- Share good practice and wins between businesses
- Connect with other workplaces
- Design solutions to overcome challenges
Why are happy, healthy workplaces important?
In 2019/20 in England/UK:
- 55% of all work day absences were due to ill health associated with working conditions
- Stress, depression or anxiety accounted for
51% of all work-related ill health cases
- 17.9 million working days were lost
- This cost UK businesses an average of £14 billion in 2020
Sign up to our workshops held on Dec 7th at Better Leisure
Tuesday 7th December @ Better Leisure Centre
25 Devane Way, Norwood, London, SE27 0DF
>> Offering free lunch and £20 voucher (to use in local shops) for people who book a place on our workshops! <<
FREE Employee Workshop 12.30–1.00pm
BOOK HERE: hhw-betteremployees.eventbrite.co.uk
FREE Employer and Manager Workshop 2.00–3.30pm
BOOK HERE: hhw-betteremployers.eventbrite.co.uk