Welcome to MySkin UK; skin health for Humanity.We are exceptional at what we do. We are seeking passionate skin and body professionals who only want to work with an elite mindset as part of our new and exciting expansion plans, providing support in training, treatment development and core skin and body education.We’re taking every experience to the next level; articulating experiences and incorporating new therapies intertwined with a unique therapeutic medi-spa philosophy.MySkin UK is a friendly, warm, ethical and community-focused clinic with a committed team of people all working to the excellence of their ability.Our standards are exceptional and our consistent 5 star reviews speak for themselves.We have cemented our reputation and professional expertise in the Aesthetics market and we are growing rapidly with mega forward thinking expansion plans; expanding upon knowledge, service, technique, technology and the planet.We are skincare experts with a wealth of anatomical knowledge and specialist techniques.Our expertise reside in flawless Aesthetic applications and skin rejuvenation treatments which include Advanced aesthetic applications, body assessments and injectable therapies such as Dermal Fillers, Botox, Fat Dissolving, Hair Restoration, Hair Removal with Laser and Electrolysis, Facials, Therapeutic Massages and more.
Whats on offer
An excellent career opportunity for the perfect candidate to grow, progress and excel leading to the internal promotion of more senior roles within the training department and/or within senior Clinic Management.
This is a full time position, with immediate start which, includes evening and weekend working.
We’re offering the perfect candidate a competitive salary of £18,000 – £25,000+ commission (dependent on skill and experience).
We offer plenty of opportunities for training and development and encourage internal promotion. You will be trained in the company philosophy, treatments and product ranges with internal and external on-going development and support to help you grow and develop your career.
In return, we offer you a sincere working environment, excellent opportunities, ongoing training, excellent rates of pay, a great commission scheme and more.
- A clean, warm and positive working environment.
- Excellent salary.
- Great transport links: local bus and mainline station, free local parking close to work.
- Commission on products.
- Free treatments.
- Friends & Family discounts on all treatments and products.
- Training; product and treatment development opportunities.
- Wellness activities.
- +1 Extra Birthday Holiday.
- Workplace Pension.
- 25 days holiday, exclusive of Bank Holidays*.
This is a dream role for a passionate client-focused professional who prides themselves on the highest dimensions of 6 Star patient care and who consistently strives to deliver exceptional service at all times.
Ideally, you may have some experience working in a professional, customer facing environment such as beauty, spa, retail or hospitality.
- You help others to row the boat rather than sitting in it.
- You are honest, punctual, reliable, friendly, super committed, super focused, super passionate and super hard-working.
- You have a super hyped genuine love for the beauty and Aesthetics industry.
- You effortlessly make your patients and your team feel comfortable and at ease.
- You build strong, solid relationships in business with innovative ideas.
- You take pride in your appearance and you present the Company and its services well.
- You are a team player with excellent people & sales skills.
- You are genuine, helpful, amazing and caring.
- You are focused and detailed.
- You work hard at every appointment as if each day is your last.
- You have superior standards of customer service (essential).
- Sharp smart presentation with excellent communication and speaking skills (essential).
- Excellent up-selling and promotion skills of products and services.
- You are passionate about client wellbeing.
- You are service orientated.
- You have amazing attention to detail.
(This is not a complete or exhaustive list.)
Your Skills and Qualifications
Although training will be provided, the core elements that we are looking for include performing a range of advanced Aesthetic and Beauty treatments to include:
- Fluent in English. You must be well spoken and confident in communicating with clients.
- An NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification (minimum) or equivalent (preferred).
- An NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification or equivalent (considered).
- ITEC, CIBTAC or CIDESCO qualifications (preferred).
- 1 year experience (minimum) in Beauty Therapy (considered).
- 2 years experience (minimum) in Aesthetics (preferred).
- Laser experience (preferred).
- Electrolysis experience (preferred) (considered).
- Massage experience (preferred).
- Beauty treatments.
- Knowledge & experience of anatomy and skin structure.
How to apply
It’s important to us that we recruit the right people to join us on our journey who are as professional and ambitious as we are and who also have the technical knowledge needed for the equipment we use.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All levels of abilities welcome.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch today. Send us your CV with your introduction letter.
What happens now?
1. You’ll be invited to the next stage in our process to complete a short questionnaire.
2. Followed by a telephone interview.
3. Attend an initial interview and trade test.
Thank you for showing an interest in MySkin UK – we know there is a lot of choice out there.
We aim to respond to everyone who has shown an interest in the role however, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.