The role of bartender is instrumental to the success of our business. You represent the business in everything you do as you interact with everyone that walks through our doors.
Your goal is to deliver excellent service, every time, through interactions with guests that are genuine & warm as well as creating perfect drinks & delivering delicious food.
• Ensuring all guests are greeted warmly when they come into our venue
• Delivering genuine, friendly & efficient service to ensure a positive experience for all customers and guests
• Being knowledgeable about all that we offer, both drinks & food
• Taking food & drink orders, making recommendations and ensuring they meet our serving great food and drink
• Upselling to guest based on their tastes
• Preparing drinks as required
• Keeping your work area clean and organised whilst working safely
• Serving alcohol responsibly and safely including following our challenge 25 policy
• Clearing & cleaning tables promptly when guests finish
• Being proactive, looking for tasks to ensure our venue is clean & clear at all times
• Working independently and part of a team
• Keeping up to date with all required compliance and risk assessments
• Checking back on customers to ensure they’ve had a great experience
• Helping out your teammates
• Performing other duties assigned by shift managers
Reports to Supervisors, Bar Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager
Your application will be sent directly to the employer and a confirmation email will be sent to you.