Click Europe Limited are an online toy and leisure wholesale company based in Dulwich, London.
Established 17 years ago, we are family owned, and make, source and design our own products as well as stocking well known brands such as Playmobil. Our ‘direct to consumer’ brand ‘bopster’ stands for timeless, family, fun…and we like to reflect those values in our work environment.
This role will be split in to two parts with 60% of the time supporting marketing, and 40% customer service. The combination should give you a great insight and grounding into the business, and you’ll have the opportunity to see all aspects of the company.
The Marketing Assistant will be an integral part of the Marketing team, based in the London office (Dulwich), and working directly with the Marketing Director to help support the development and delivery of new marketing strategies for Click Europe and the brands that sit within the company.
Here at Bopster (Online trading name for Click Europe Limited) we pride ourselves on providing customers with the best possible customer service and so we are looking for someone who shares a passion for providing great customer care to help support the Customer Service team within the role.
You’ll have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, work well in a team, but also be comfortable with taking on responsibility and working independently. Have excellent written and verbal communication skills as you’ll be responding to customers on the phone and via email. You should be keen to learn, and open to sharing ideas.
You will be responsible for supporting all marketing activities alongside the Marketing Director, including Campaigns, managing Influencers, PR support, Events & exhibitions, online activity, and both internal and external comms.
Marketing jobs will include…
● Working supportively with the creative team to provide new trends data, and creative input for social media and marketing opportunities.
● Assisting with managing the marketing budget – submitting and tracking invoices, reviewing monthly budget reports with the Marketing Director, and maintaining a bird’s eye view on current and future marketing expenditures.
● Maintaining relationships with external partners and clients, supporting the Marketing Director to manage projects and requirements.
● Writing weekly newsletters to the bopster base
● Writing weekly newsletters to the Click Europe base
● Taking part in monthly editorial meetings to drive content creation for social posts and emails.
● Running and fulfilling social media competitions
● Supporting the design team with writing copy for social media & Email campaigns
● Bopster website ad hoc updates (knowledge of WordPress an added bonus!)
● Supporting and attending yearly trade show exhibitions
Customer Service jobs will include…
• Replying to customer product or shipping enquiries from different online platforms (which include our own website, Amazon, eBay and more).
• Answering incoming phone calls.
• Processing returned products.
• Investigating and resolving customer complaints.
• Maintaining a database of order information.
• Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
The working hours for this role will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, with some remote weekend and bank holiday work required (this would be once a month – 2hrs per day from home at a time that suits you).
Your application will be sent directly to the employer and a confirmation email will be sent to you.