An excellent and rewarding job opportunity has arisen for a PSV Electrician to join Arriva London, based at Norwood Garage.
As a PSV Electrician, your role would involve carrying out planned and preventative maintenance along with diagnostic fault finding and reactive repairs to a fleet of commercially operated London buses, to the strict standards set by both Arriva, and the DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency).
- Hours- Sunday to Thursday 06:00 – 14:00
- Full-Time Permanent Employment with potential Overtime
- Fantastic career progression, training (including High Voltage/EV’s) and upskilling opportunities
- Free travel on TFL operated transport links (Bus/Underground/London Overground/DLR) for you and a nominated member of your family residing within the same household
- Additional allowances/enhancements available over and above basic hourly rates
- If you don’t have a PCV licence, we teach you to drive a bus!
- Access to the Arriva Village – Retail discounts and offers
- Arriva Workplace Pension
The role will involve:
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs to Arriva and DVSA standards
- Continuous improvement of vehicle reliability
- Auto (PSV) electrics and electric fault diagnosis and ensuring reliability and maintenance is kept to Arriva Standards
- MOT preparation, planned preventative maintenance campaigns and quality checks
- Hours may require shift working
- Level 2 or 3 NVQ/IRTEC Qualification
- Knowledge of PSV/HGV maintenance
- Knowledge of engineering procedures and Health & Safety legislation
- Inspection of vehicles for the scheduled maintenance – Desirable but not essential
- Electrical circuits and systems knowledge – Desirable but not essential
- A PCV license – Desirable but not essential
APPLY NOW to join the Arriva London team to help deliver our vision of providing clean, sustainable and reliable transport services to our customers for a greener future.
At Arriva we acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.