Businesses with 10+ employees are encouraged to register for free Lateral Flow Device tests.
At this point, there is no need to specify numbers or operational plans, it is only to express an interest in the opportunity to provide testing at some point in the future.
- Register before 12 April using this link
- This is only an expression of interest, no further action is required at this point
- Lambeth Council can provide support and guidance, if you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Businesses that are a branch of wider companies should check with their Head Office to find out if they have already registered
- The government have advised that if businesses do not register now, they will not be able to receive any free tests in the future
- Businesses with less than 10 employees are encouraged to use our Asymptomatic Test Sites which you can view here