A happy, well supported leader runs a more productive, resilient business – but how do you get there?
- Need to take more care of your own wellbeing and avoid burnout?
- Want to learn how to be more inclusive but not entirely sure how?
- Want to build a culture that brings both belonging and productivity?
- Need support to adapt further to new ways of working?
Station to Station have secured a second round of funding from Impact on Urban Health in partnership with the Design Council to continue our Happier, Healthier Workplaces scheme. This includes a three month leadership training programme to be delivered by our partner providers BUD Leaders, to start in the second week of January 2023.
This bespoke course is offered free to Station to Station levy payers and will include the building of a peer-to-peer network, with tutoring both face-to-face and on an online platform. Following that, there will be a set of workshops open to the rest of the working community, based on the needs and solutions coming out of the leadership training programme.
The leadership training programme will include:
- the creation of a safe space for employers/managers to consider their challenges and reflect on their own wellbeing, thus decreasing levels of burnout, isolation and the direct effect lack of care has on the team around them
- the facilitation of a peer-to-peer network to empower employers to focus on leadership of self and leadership of others
- the sharing of proven methods and tools for employers to practise active listening, being empathetic and harnessing the collective intelligence to create safer happier workplaces for their teams.
The programme will consist of a 3 month leadership course to include:
- online course
- 3 in person workshops
- 2 in person ‘action learning’ sessions; peer to peer learning designed to find leadership solutions to the issues identified by participants
- Access to a dedicated peer-to-peer sharing platform BUD Leaders Online Community (BLOC)
Following the feedback gained in the ROC leadership programme, BUD Leaders will then co-design a range of workshops to continue building the leadership network and focus on more areas of support. This will include options for another 4-6 workshops required by and for the network itself.
These could include topics such as:
- inclusivity and leadership training for employers, with emphasis on what employers need to support themselves and their employees’ health and wellbeing in the workplace
- methods and tools for transformation, innovation and better productivity
- unconscious bias – how this affects our perception of others and how to change
- collaborative leadership, matrix structures and changing workplace cultures
- avoiding burnout and taking ownership of your own wellbeing
- collective intelligence – how to include the skills of others for innovation and growth
- creating a neighbourhood network of peer-to-peer support
- both in person and online (using a free platform)
- sustainable (can continue after the end of this project)
The course will run from January to March 2023. If you are interested in signing up, email email@example.com!