We understand that you are all trying to keep going as long as possible and keep your employees in work and continue to do business. BUT the most important thing is halting the spread of the virus and protecting our employees, customers and the community.
SAVE LIVES BY ADHERING TO HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Safe practice for employers
– remind employees to wash their hands (for 20 sec) more frequently, ensure you have facilities for hand-washing with soap and water
– frequently clean/disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, ie. door handles, counter tops, card machine pin keypads
– make sure managers know how to spot symptoms of coronavirus
Social distancing in the workplace
– encourage the use of contactless card readers and keep pin keypads regularly sanitised
– where it is possible to remain 2 metres apart, use floor markings to mark the distance, particularly in the most crowded areas (ie where queues form)
– regulate entry so that the premises do not become overcrowded
More detailed information from the Government here
If we act responsibly at this time we can protect our community, businesses and staff. We are all in this together.