Businesses must present their waste during the times set out, irrespective of who their contractor is. Contractors have up to an hour after the window closes to collect the waste. If they fail to do so the business could be subjected to a Fixed Penalty. If a waste contractor is not able to meet the requirements of the timed collection zones the business would have to seek an alternative supplier who can meet the requirements. Contact us for cheaper waste collections with First Mile through our subsidised recycling scheme email@example.com
West Norwood Timed Collection Zone MAP HERE.
- Between 7am and 8am, Monday to Sunday
- Between 5.30pm and 6.30pm, Monday to Saturday
- No collection on Sunday evenings
- Between 7am and 8am, Monday to Saturday
- There will be no evening collections Monday to Saturday
- Recycling will not be collected on Sundays for all areas
Details can be found on the council’s website.