Station to Station has its ‘renewal ballot’ as we are approaching the end of our 5 year term. If you are a levy paying business, you will be asked to vote – you should have received your ballot paper.
YOUR COMPLETED BID BALLOT PAPER NEEDS TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO:
Lambeth Electoral Services
PO Box 734
OR HAND DELIVERED TO THE SEALED BALLOT BOX IN LAMBETH TOWN HALL
1 Brixton Hill
London SW2 1RW
Deadline for receipt is 5pm on Wednesday 29th of September 2021
I HAVEN’T RECEIVED OR HAVE LOST MY BID BALLOT PAPER, WHAT CAN I DO?
We’ll need a copy of photographic ID and an email sent to email@example.com requesting a re-issue from a company address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) or if you don’t have a company email address, a copy of a bill that has your name and the business address on it.
I AM THE NAMED PERSON ON THE BALLOT PAPER BUT I AM AWAY, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You can request someone else to vote on your behalf (called a proxy vote). You will need to download and complete a Proxy Voter Application Form here
If you don’t know your UPRN number please contact email@example.com.
Please return a scanned copy of this completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘STATION TO STATION BID RENEWAL 2021 – PROXY APPLICATION’
This form must be received by Electoral Services no later than 5pm on Sunday 19, September 2021
WHAT A YES VOTE WILL MEAN?
Over £600,000 of investment added to the local area over the next five years.
We will also endeavour to match or improve on the £205,000 of external investment won for the area over the last BID term.
Here is a digital version of our business plan for the area for the next 5 years (October 2021 – September 2026): download here
CRIME & SAFETY
• Dedicated business body to represent you
• Coordinated business representation in local crime matters such as shoplifting,burglaries, antisocial behaviour,fly tipping and abandoned vehicles
• Someone to keep you informed about major developments that affect your business
CLEAN & PLEASANT
• Extra cleans of pavements, help with waste collection and fly tipping issues
• Public realm projects such as murals, seating and planters
• Subsidised recycling and reduced rate general waste collection
• Free recruitment service and Jobs Board
• Cost savings on jointly procured utilities and other services
• Someone to lobby on your behalf over rent, business rates, bills & services
• Free online directory and seasonal promotions to market your business
• Area promotion on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram